Each month we curate a list of events and opportunities that may be of interest to you. This is your guide to things to see and do on campus (or online!) during the month of May.
- Yoga at the Broad MSU - May 28
TEAMS ACTIVE IN MAY:
Click sport for schedule.
- Family Day at Broad Art Museum - May 7
For full commencement details, see commencement.msu.edu:
- Osteopathic Medicine Commencement - May 5, 7:00 p.m.
- Veterinary Medicine Commencement - May 6, 12:30 p.m.
- Undergraduate Convocation - May 6, 1:00 p.m.
- Advanced Degree Commencement - May 6, 3:30 p.m.
- Veterinary Technology Commencement - May 6, 4:00 p.m.
- Communication Arts & Sciences Commencement - May 6, 7:30 p.m.
- Social Science Commencement - May 7, 8:30 a.m.
- Nursing Commencement - May 7, 9:30 a.m.
- Lyman Briggs Commencement - May 7, 10:00 a.m.
- Natural Science Commencement - May 7, 12:30 p.m.
- James Madison Commencement - May 7, 12:30 p.m.
- Broad Business Commencement - May 7, 4:00 p.m.
- Music Commencement - May 7, 4:00 p.m.
- Residential Arts & Humanities Commencement - May 7, 7:00 p.m.
- Agriculture & Natural Resources - May 7, 7:30 p.m.
- Arts & Letters Commencement - May 8 - 9:30 a.m.
- Engineering Commencement - May 8, 12:30 p.m.
- Education Commencement - May 8, 4:00 p.m.
- Law Commencement - May 13, 11:00 a.m.
- Human Medicine Commencement - May 14, 3:00 p.m.
Museum & Cultural Events
- Artist Talk at Broad Art Museum: Drowning World: The Elements - May 14
- MSU Museum Exhibit: Weaving Culture, Woven Art: Collectors and the Navajo Weaving Tradition - Opens May 16
- BroadPOP Studio at Broad Art Museum: Art Museum Day - May 18
- International Museum Day: Museums and Cultural Landscapes - May 18
- The Hob Nob at Broad Art Museum - May 20
- East Lansing Arts Festival - May 20-22
- MSU Museum Exhibit: The Social Brain Drain: New Applications of 3D Modeling Technology - through June 30
- MSU Museum Exhibit: Up Cloche: Fashion, Feminism, Modernity - through October 31
- MSU Museum Exhibit: Robofish Rendezvous - through November 30
Performing Arts Events
- LSO: Tchaikovsky Symphony No. 4 - May 4
- Acoustic Lunch at Broad Art Museum: David G. Smith - May 6
- Music in the Garden Concert Series: Verdant Wind Quintet at the W.J. Beal Botanical Garden - May 5, 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Young Playwrights Festival - May 15
- The Bridges of Madison County - May 19-22
- College of Music
- Arts & Culture
- Campus & Community
- College of Agriculture & Natural Resources
- College of Arts & Letters
- College of Business
- College of Communication Arts & Sciences
- College of Education
- College of Engineering
- College of Human Ecology
- College of Human Medicine
- College of Law
- College of Natural Science
- College of Nursing
- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- College of Social Science
- College of Veterinary Medicine
- Graduate Education
- James Madison College
- Lyman Briggs College
- Residential College in Arts & Humanities
- Student Life