The MSU Office of Financial Aid is conducting a photo contest, and the prize is a $500 scholarship!
The MSU Office of Financial Aid is conducting a photo contest, and the prize is a $500 scholarship! The details, as outlined by the office, are below. If you have any questions please contact the Office of Financial Aid directly. Good luck!
Office of Financial Aid Scholarship Contest
Submit a picture or link to a picture on the MSU Office of Financial Aid's Twitter or Facebook page that shows an accomplishment or experience that you would not have otherwise been able to do without the help of grants, scholarships or other financial aid. Maybe it is a study abroad experience, an internship, or other opportunity. The top three entries as determined by the Office of Financial Aid will win a $500 scholarship from the MSU Office of Financial Aid for educational expenses. You must be currently enrolled at Michigan State University for Fall 2013 to be eligible.
Deadline: October 4th, 2013 at 11:59 pm
Winner Announced via Twitter and Facebook: October 9th, 2013
On Twitter you can follow us @msufinaid or send us questions by using #msufinaid. We answer questions live on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10am to 11am. Think of it like the 4 T's (Twitter Tuesdays and Thursdays at Ten). You can send questions at any time as well, we monitor Twitter regularly during our business hours.
On Facebook you can like our page 'MSU Office of Financial Aid' to keep track of important updates and events.
House Rules for your Safety/Privacy:
Please keep these House Rules in mind when posting questions to our Twitter and Facebook pages:
- Please do not share your PID or other personal information when submitting a question to the Office of Financial Aid on Social Media
- We will review all comments and will remove any that are inappropriate, offensive, contain insults or attacks, are duplicate posts, contain illegal suggestions, or contain advertisements/SPAM/solicitation.
- We will leave what you share that relates to the subjects covered on the Page.
- Please understand that comments posted on Twitter and Facebook do not represent the opinions of Michigan State University.
- Individuals who do not follow these house rules may be banned from the page or blocked.